Saturday, August 29, 2009

missing my 16 mile run

so, i was supposed to be running 16 miles this morning, but have done something to my neck and cannot run... cannot bend over to do up my shoe laces, for starters... cannot glance over my right shoulder to check my blind spot while driving to meet the team either.... and the jarring impact of walking makes me feel as though my right eyeball is about to shoot out of the socket, so i can't imagine i'd enjoy running.

thus, i find myself blogging about running instead of doing the running itself. but don't you worry, i'll be logging those 16 miles later in the week. all by myself.... (poor me)
kidding... my fellow teammate Ronda is out of town at the moment, and so she's going to run it with me when she gets back.

so, let me catch you up on the last month of training.

when last i wrote, i was just arriving in southern Ontario... where i had some lovely runs with my mom. got lost and ran a few extra miles, but lovely nonetheless...

Kissing Bridge Trail - Elmira, Ontario












like my "t-shirt tucked into skirt so i don't have to wear it 'cos it's stinking hot out" look? i learned that from my mom...


Bayfield, Ontario







here's where we got lost... missed the road we were suppposed to turn on...

No comments:

Post a Comment