Friday, April 17, 2015

Committed

com·mit·ted
kəˈmidəd/
adjective
feeling dedication and loyalty to a cause, activity, or job; wholeheartedly dedicated.
 
 

It's official... I've recommitted, there's no turning back now. In ten weeks time, I will be completing my (first) Triathlon.

Still a little scared, particularly where the swimming is concerned. But, in the weeks since I last posted an update, I have gained some technique and endurance in the pool. It's not pretty, but I'm getting there. And, I've survived a few 14 mile bike rides, followed immediately by short runs (transition training), which are harder than you might imagine. The legs just don't work the way they normally do.

Now that I'm committed to the event, I've got to get recommitted to the fundraising.


Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment