Friday, July 29, 2016

not someday, today..





We are living in an extraordinary moment. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society  is supporting research that is on the brink of incredible breakthroughs which have already begun to change the lives of thousands of patients.  There are new treatments that can manage a person's condition with a daily pill, therapies which seek out cancer cells and kill them, and the use of a patient's own immune system to eradicate cancer not someday, but today. Jenn is living proof of this...

Our donations (yours and mine) have made this possible. And continues to make this possible. You've made a difference! Doesn't that knowledge give your heart and spirit a little lift in these difficult times? Feel free to donate again! Feel free to invite your friends and family to donate too! 

You can do so right here!

I'll close out this update with some words from Jenn. I am so very grateful and happy to be able to share them with you...

I cannot express how much I appreciate the love and support that I have received the last 7 months.
It has been an incredible journey and I have every intention of paying all the love, support and kindness forward. 

The last 6 weeks following my 6th round of chemo have been a bit rough. I have had to take a step back and reevaluate my fitness goals. Fatigue got the best of me. I don't know that I will make my goal of running a full marathon by the end of the year, but that's okay.

Sending you all lots of love and thanks. Remember your health is the most important priority you have. Take care of yourself so you can take care of others. 
                     Love, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment