Thursday, August 8, 2013

it's all about the numbers

So... since I started training for this marathon (having not run at all in about 7 months), I have run a little more than 200 miles.

By the time race day comes, and I hit the finish line... I will have run more than 450 miles.

I need to raise another $1700 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society by race day.

Race day is just 64 days away.

A marathon is 26.2 miles.

If I raise $26.2 per day between now and race day, I'll just about make my fundraising goal.



If you want to help me reach my fundraising goal, you can help by donating here:  and by asking your friends and family if they would like to donate too.


Progress in research to find a cure for blood cancers can only be made if we help to make it happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment