Friday, July 17, 2015

reading the signs

Ugh... training for first triathlon, split my elbow open 4 weeks before race day and needed stitches... put a kink in my swim training plans. Did my first 1 mile open water swim just one week before race day. Wasn't sure that was ever going to happen!

Now, training for second triathlon (since we didn't get to do the swim portion in Philly)... Race day is in 4 weeks... and as of yesterday morning, I have stitches in my foot and have been told no swimming for 2 weeks.

Also supposed to be doing V02 max testing tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get my running shoe on.

Is this a sign?!! Did I just not pay enough attention the first time around, so here comes sign post #2?

Well, I'm not convinced that I believe in signs.

I'm going to do it anyway. I'll just be under-prepared. As usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment