Thursday, March 3, 2016

2016 Race Schedule (thus far)

I thought I'd just jot down the races that I have planned for the year... In part as a commitment to run them, and sort of as motivation to start planning to add a few more. Gotta keep up my numbers you know!

Last year was a low numbers year for me, but triathlon training took up a lot of time! I completed 1 marathon, 3 half marathons, a 6 hour relay and a two Olympic distance triathlons...

2014 I completed 2 marathons, 6 half marathons, two ten milers and a bunch of 5 Ks (that's more like it!!).

Thus far this year I am scheduled for the following:
I'm sure there will be more added as the year progresses... as I am a chronic victim of FOMO, particularly when my friends are doing interesting and exciting events ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment