Friday, February 20, 2015

Welcome to the Hive

As anyone who has ever run with me knows... I love Honey Stinger chews. A lot. Especially the Cherry Blossom and Orange Blossom ones.

the "fuel" shelf in my pantry


It took me a long time to find an energy product that didn't either make me gag (due to taste or consistency) or upset my stomach. I like honey. I like to eat natural products with ingredients I can pronounce. I like to eat organic whenever I am able. But most of all I actually enjoy the taste and texture of Honey Stinger chews.

So, when I saw that Honey Stinger had put out a call for athletes seeking sponsorship for 2015, I thought I'd give it a shot. I may not be a high level athlete... but I've been getting myself out there quite a bit in recent years, and show no sign of stopping any time soon... why shouldn't I try for sponsorship?!!!

A few hours later, this arrives in my inbox...


Woo! My Honey Stinger addiction is now being subsidized. How about that??

No comments:

Post a Comment